Rules of BTSoP
To make BTSoP a fun, and safe place for viewers, commenters, AND Authors, please read the rules below.
- When commenting, please stay on topic. If your comment has nothing to do with a post or page, it will be deleted.
- Be nice. If your comment is rude, to the Author, or another commenter, then it will be deleted, and you may not be allowed to comment anymore if you continue.
- Don't spam, or advertise. If you just put random letters, or comment the same thing over and over, it'll be deleted. And because of how many there are, there are no guarantees that your original comment will be saved.
- Don't Spam the Contact Forms. Your emails will be deleted, and we will most likely ignore future emails from you.
- Don't ask to join the blog. We're most likely not hiring anyone, or already looking at someone. Asking lowers your chances, and it's not fun to reply saying no. Staff Members are handpicked, and we look for Authors with specific skills. If you ask, it lowers your chances. Just wait, you might be closer to Authorship than you think.
- Don't cuss. Poptropica is a (mostly) children's game, and this blog is for young viewers too. If you cuss, your comment will be automatically removed, AND you will be prevented from Commenting without Moderation again.
If you have any rule suggestions, or if you think one of these rules isn't too clear, please use the Contact Form.